Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

FL Hunting Clubs ??

Old 06-28-2007, 07:34 PM

Default FL Hunting Clubs ??

Anyone know any hunting clubs in South Florida (West Palm - Stuart, FL)?? Found a few on the web but looking for anyone that might be in one or had any experience with any on here maybe...

Thanks
Old 06-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: FL Hunting Clubs ??

there's quite a few but their very expensive. every now and then you'll find a cheap one but most are several thousands of dollars
Old 06-28-2007, 08:09 PM

Thanks Camo.....

Looking more for a club that goes out west maybe or bunch of guys from FL who hunt outside of FL..Like in my fishing club where we head down to the keys or over to Bimini about once a month (When possible)for a trip really...

Not to much hunting really I have ever done in FL....

Thanks....
Old 06-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

in that case just get in a lease in Georgia or Alabama. Georgia and Bama leases are normally alot cheaper than ours.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:15 AM

Yea been looking into that but was seeing if any guys from my area here in S Florida hunted out West mostly at all... ie CO, WY, MT areas...
Old 06-30-2007, 03:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

A deer hunitng lease in Green County Alabama would be a great place, or Tuscaloosa County, I've hunted there, and it's agood placehabitat.

If you've got your heart set on hunting in a club in Alabama, check out the Magnolia Lodge, I hunted there, it's a great place, not sure if anything will turn up on the internet if you search it, I tried it, and did get some Alabama outfitter, but I don't think that was it.

If you want more info, PM me, and I'll try to get a way for you to get in contact with someone there.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:35 AM

I have a few seasonal hunts avalible for Turkey, Gator and Dove/Duck but we are not a hunting club most FL land run by brokered hunts. My family is in the Dairy Operation in Okeechobee and My brother and I have allways used a broker to advertise but this year we are going to try to talk to clients in person. If you are intrested just email [email protected]