Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

wyoming elk tag

Old 03-06-2007, 02:31 PM

Default RE: wyoming elk tag

thanks for clearing that up i was pretty sure about it but you never know.we are planing to get as far back in as we can. Wish we could come out and scout alittle but the 1900 miles makes it a bit difficult, i guess we'll just have to stay out all season the three of that are going are self-empolyed and ahve people that can work while we play perks of being the boss
Old 03-06-2007, 08:39 PM

Scouting in my hunt areas is a luxury, not a necessity. The elk are there. They are there every year. Been hunting them mountains for almost 20 years. Come home with meat most years. You'll have a huge advantage by coming during archery.
Glad to be of further help when you get closed to decideing where you'll go and when. PM me if you like as a reminder.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:50 AM

GAME4LUNCH, have you ever hunted in area 13 we have been looking at that area and talked to the biologist and they just did a fly over and he said their are not alot of roads in the area.