Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

custom rifles

Old 11-24-2002, 08:50 AM

Default custom rifles

I have been looking at Hart rifles and am very impressed so far with the information and things i have heard. Does any one own or know somebody that does and could give me some more info on how good the product is?
Old 11-25-2002, 05:02 PM

Default RE: custom rifles

I assume you mean Hart barrels, they don't make custom rifles. They have a gunsmithing shop that will fit their barrels to your action, but any additional work like stocking, feeding work, trigger work, etc you have to have done by someone else. Their barrels are as good as you can get, none better out there in my opinion. Their fitting services are top notch also. I couldn't find anything other than perfection in the one they did for me. I bedded it into the stock myself and it immediately produced sub 1/2" groups.
Old 11-25-2002, 08:32 PM

Default RE: custom rifles

They make custom rifles. I visited with one of their employees on the phone recently. I am sure you are familiar with Bob Foulkrod and Jerry Martin. They both use HART rifles. But thanks, I have also heard really good things about their barrels. Check out there web site and look at their custom rifles. They look sharp.