Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Hunting Mulies in W. Kansas

Old 11-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default Hunting Mulies in W. Kansas

This post was getting no love in the deer hunting forum so I moved it over here...

I'm interested in possibly planning a hunting trip to western Kansas to hunt Mule deer in the next couple of years. Does anyone have any advice on planning the trip and have any goodinformation onpublic hunting land in western Kansas? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:27 PM

Default RE: Hunting Mulies in W. Kansas

I've never been out in western ks hunting. Some ofmy friends have gone. They used to go out every year bow hunting. That was back when the you bought a state wide archery permit. Don't think they saw many mule deer. One of my brothers friends, his grandparents own a farm in western kansas. They don't see many mule deer any more. If it were me, I'd keep driving to Colorado. As far as Kansas public land hunting. Look up the KDWP web site. You can get maps of both walk in hunting and public land hunting ground.