Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Whiteshell Outfitters in Manitoba

Old 10-26-2006, 09:20 AM

Default Whiteshell Outfitters in Manitoba

Hey, has anyone had any experience with this operation? Maybe I am overanalyzing everything but the bear outfitters in Canada are endless! How in the world do you decide on one. For me, this is a save all year type of trip and I am just scared to make the wrong decision. I dont have any friends that have been and can give a referral on an outfitter. Whiteshell appears to have what we are looking for. We just want decent accomodations and a good opportunity at a good, respectable bear. Color phase not important, P&Y not important (but would be a huge bonus), just a respectable 250+ lb bear and decent accomodations, with a base price of around 2k. Am I asking the impossible?? Sorry for rambling... thanks, andy
Old 10-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whiteshell Outfitters in Manitoba

We have one of the best and maybe the best bear outfitter in New Brunswick if your interested in New Brunswick, and they do kill plenty of bears 250 +. Not the place to kill a true giant but they kill a lot of 250 + bears. They have a great new lodge too. $1500 + tax, high success rates, great references, great lodge,the works. Call me 1-877-647-9926 or email at the email addy in my signature.