Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Where did that Huge Idaho Elk go???

Old 10-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Where did that Huge Idaho Elk go???

Sorry Shato, But if SCI really loved hubting they would drop any canned hunt listings. Why do we need that garbage?
Old 10-17-2006, 10:56 AM

ORIGINAL: tangozulu

Sorry Shato, But if SCI really loved hubting they would drop any canned hunt listings. Why do we need that garbage?
That still doesn't change the fact that the lawyers that are fighting every lawsuit that the Humane Society of the US or Peta or any other idiot organization throws out are SCI Lawyers. Who else is standing up for our rights? Name one and I will pay my dues. You may not agree with "canned Hunts" and neither do I but someone has to fight for hunting. If you don't believe that then go stick your head in the sand and lube up cuz your about to get screwed
Old 10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know I have to laugh,not cause of this SCI stuffbut all you guys who pay the RMEF.Do you guys know that all your money gose to preseve elk habitat not elk hunting.The buy HUGE tracts of land shut it down and close hunters and sportmans out.They want elk habitat like it used to be.It's the bigest farce I've seen,I support the NRA,maybe we all should take a look at the SCI.
I bet if we get 1000-2000 hunters paying 55 dollars a pice,maybe we can put some presure on these canned hunts,OR you can go to the state level and petion to outlaw them,we did in Montana.
BBJ
Old 10-18-2006, 08:46 AM

ORIGINAL: BareBack Jack

You know I have to laugh,not cause of this SCI stuffbut all you guys who pay the RMEF.Do you guys know that all your money gose to preseve elk habitat not elk hunting.The buy HUGE tracts of land shut it down and close hunters and sportmans out.They want elk habitat like it used to be.It's the bigest farce I've seen,I support the NRA,maybe we all should take a look at the SCI.
I bet if we get 1000-2000 hunters paying 55 dollars a pice,maybe we can put some presure on these canned hunts,OR you can go to the state level and petion to outlaw them,we did in Montana.
BBJ
By all means look into SCI. I wouldn't get my hopes up about pressuring Canned hunts though. Money talks, BS walks. High fence is big money. Put two and two together. Anyway, I support them because SCI is fighting the anti's for me.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't even want to get into the details of how I feel about fenced hunts. It isn't even hunting. What a disgrace to our wonderful hunting heritage and history.