Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Kiskimaastakin Camps caribou

Old 06-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Kiskimaastakin Camps caribou

Anyone hunt with them? I am considering it this year, very good prices, was wondering if anyone had hunted with them before...
Old 06-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Kiskimaastakin Camps caribou

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=515915

Go there, about 80 pages of reading all about up there.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

My buddy has hunted with them. They are the cheapest and have the most basic of accomodations but he said the food was good. So you have to ask yourself what you want to spend your money on, nicer digs or cheap rates. They are also deeper in the zone than other camps so its a longer drive in. Everybody hunts the same area regardless of outfitter so that doesn't make any difference.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
usa
Fork Horn

hunted there 3 seasons ago, we hit it perfect was in the middle of thousands of bou, only problem was that a lot of animals had already dropped their antlers. everybody got their 2 bou and some good rack's, bunkhouses are warm and comfortable and the food was good, weather was coooold but tolerable, all in all had a great time and if I had the time I would go again in a heartbeat. one word of caution its a very long gasless drive on the ice road and theres a good chance you may slide off the road and need a hand getting on your way again so try to buddy up with someone. expect to pay $5.00 a gallon for gas or more the last leg of the journey. I met a guy in buffalo NY and we carpooled up , I think he charges about $1700 and this includes everything while in Canada except your licence, if you need any more info e-mail me, [email protected] , Bill