Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bigfoot???

Old 06-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bigfoot???

ORIGINAL: Dirt2

I was wondering if an expert on hunting them like Mr. 121553 (as if that's your real name) could help me out with some hunting techniques for Bigfoot. For stand hunting, what types of food sources does it prefer? How is its sense of smell? Would scent stations, baited with used tampons, really draw them in?If it stinks so bad wouldn't it find its own smell offensive? Finally, and I really think I'm on to something here, I've got a tactic that I wonder if anyone else has ever tried. You all know about spot and stalk hunting, but Bigfoot lives in some pretty thick stuff, so that might not work. But, how about SNIFF and stalk? Would that work?
Good questions Dirt, and I get asked these all the time. You being a montanitian should know that hunting over bait is ilegal, that being a tampons ( very good attractant though) which is the same as baiting. I have tried the spot and stalk method with no luck,seems likethey always wind me, even against the wind, but I will set inmy treestand up along remote ponds as they need to get water at day light and at dark thirty and these are the best times to be in your stand and yes you can usually smell them before they come in.
I just happen to have a guest tag if you'd like to come for a very reasonable price of $600.00. I know I can sell it on ebay for twice that so let me know.

Bobby

P.S. Off course my real name is 12535
Old 06-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Banned

LOL LMAOYou guys crack me up with this Bigfoot crap...this thread reminds me of a TDWW deer thread..anyway thanks for all the laughs..BTW I saw a bigfoot by my trash can this AM..I had my bow drawn on him but he gave me the slip
Old 06-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

How big a foot do they have anyway?...I mean i wear size 15 EEEE's.....the hair on my body is not quite that thick though!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Banned

LOL's Joe, If I didn'tknow you were overseas ,I would suspect that it was you by my trashcan by the tracks of that big 15 print left behind...BTW, you seeing any bigfoots over there across the water?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

nope, i dont think there were even any confirmed sightings here down under untill I showed up
Old 06-06-2006, 01:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I say, if Bigfoot was real, just put a pack of good Bloodhounds or any good trailing hound on his track and run him down, like you would a bear, cougar or bobcat.He supposedly stinks to high heaven, so there is no way he would EVER shake a Bloodhound! Once he is bayed, shoot him with a tranquilizer and haul him in. Pretty simple, yet this has never been done. It has never been done because Bigfoot is a mythical creature that only exists in peoples minds!
Old 06-06-2006, 04:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

You people are fools. Bigfoot cannot be captured by normal hunting tactics. If at any point he is in danger, the space aliens will simply beam him back up to the mother ship.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry, I just bought some ocean front property, in North Dakota I think it was, over the internet, so the Bigfoot tag is going to have to wait for another year!
Old 06-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Banned

Come on guys..lets go for page 9 of this thread....I truly believe that if we try real hard we can make this stupid thread go till Bigfoots start their rut.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:39 PM

what type of rifle do you guys like to use for Bigfoot......any archers out there...I'm thinking about putting a stand in a good Bigfoot crossing by some apple orchards this year....but I heard they will throw apples at you when your in the stand...that might hurt.....

Quick Reply: Bigfoot???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.