Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bigfoot???

Old 05-09-2006, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bigfoot???

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

I don't suppose that you all had "partaken of the herb" as a HIGHlight to the evening?
What you talkin about........herb....Funny.......LOL. Sounds more like mushrooms or peyote.........Did you see the size of that chicken. I really thought thisthread was a joke but I guess not...... THERE ARE NO BIGFOOTS. You saw bears.
I know it wasn't a really big chicken..LOL...we had a deer hanging inside the camp, we ate some of it that evening...we figure, something wanted at it or us....

Still haven't gotten over the chills in my spine when I think of the sound and feeling I had....sounded evil like....nothing I ever heard before...we didn't see anything, just heard and smelled a stench...not a skunk smell either...
Old 05-09-2006, 07:31 AM
Banned

O K
Old 05-09-2006, 07:39 AM
Banned

O.K.

Old 05-09-2006, 07:54 AM

ORIGINAL: Canuck_Buck

Well I can say without a doubt that bigfoot exists...

We had decided to camp out one night after a long day of bear baiting and a good vension feed...we sat by the camp fire and quietly listened to the noises all around us...we knew the bears were out and heard them following the bear bait scent as the wind shifted directions back and forth...we decided to stretch out, grab some zzzz's and one of us would post watch...I took first watch...

we were unprepared for what happened next...

Now what seemed odd, was that everything got real still and quiet, not a sound...then all of a sudden there came a loud deep cry or a howl or a shriek that sounded like a cross between a wolf, bear and someone who stepped on a nail in their bare feet...

Wokeall of the guys up, the sound made our skin crawl and the air was still and forest eerily quiet...we knew it was not bear or wolf...and sat there dumbfounded looking at each other in fear....we knew we had heard a big foot....then the wind came back up and shifted...the smell was next, the creature had been only yards away and moved with the wind to avoid detection....the smell was unrecognizable and foul...we almost vomited...

I decided to get up and put more wood on the fire....we sat there not speaking for hours and none of us slept and watched the sun come up...no one spoke cus we knew, we just knew...we searched the area and discovered large foot like tracks that had flattened the tall wet grasses all around our temporary camp...we knew then...

we knew then that we had a close encounter of the big foot kind...
I am sure you thought that it was a bigfoot. But, just because you hear a sound in the woods that you can't identify and find some flattened grass well, that is not a lot of proof. It could have just been a very large bear, all animals make variations in their voice and sound patterns. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BIGFOOT. Also, it could have been some crazed person who lives out in the wilderness who knows. As far as the smell, many animals have foul smells espeically if they are sick or have an infection.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Banned

All animals love to roll in rotten smelly dead stuff. Probably a bear or other animal that had done that or been sprayed by a skunk and had also rolled in something rotten trying to get the skunk smell off of it. THERE ARE NO BIGFOOTS. Other then that guys wife with the big feet
Old 05-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

Felt "evil"???
Come on guys...stop pulling on my leg!!!
Forget that bigfoot is just a romantic notion, evil doesn't exist in the natural world. Only survival. Only evil you run into in the woods are humans!
Feelings are strictly a human emotion and can play tricks on our minds. Happens to us all at one time or another!
There was this time that we had been camped at the river for a few days fishing and running our trot lines and in the middle of the night came a sound that I would have sworn was a woman screaming and she had to be a witch on top of that!!!! My dad still laughs and tells that story.......and I was 17 years old at the time and thought I could whup a grizzly bare handed!!! Spent most of my life up until that point in the woods, first time I had ever had a bobcat make a sound like that! Since learned that the scent of woman makes screamers out of all us guys.....just some more high pitched than others!

Regardless, here's hoping that everyone get's to do as much field work on the subject as is possible!!!!
It's the being out amongst them that makes the stories all the better!

Old 05-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

OK OK here is the answer all of you have been looking for. i am surprised most of you didn't already know the answer to Bigfoots Exsistance.

However as a member Of Washington States big foot myth busters I admit to the fact that big foot is Nybowhunter. Havn't you older folks seen his picture ? i think it may still be a part of his signature. anyhow case closed!

roflmbo

Fun post
Old 05-16-2006, 03:12 AM
Typical Buck

One thing is certian. If you start to talk about "BIG FOOT" you will get all sorts of "non believers" making wise cracks and funny coments.

And that is one of the reasons I DO BLIEVE IN BIG FOOT. The number of people who see or hear or smell one and knowing that people will make jokes about them and call them crazy, they still tell what they experienced.

I once read a book about big foot.The author was a "non-believer " who was hired to make a documentary film about people claiming to have seen big foot. The author/film maker talked to so many people who had nothing to gain and plenty to lose who said they had seen big foot. He then figured "why would they make it up?"

For those who always say "we should have some proof by now" Look at the pictures and track casts and hair samples and fecal samples and eye witness accounts. And you still say why isn't ther proof?

Robin
Old 05-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Typical Buck

check out this website it makes for some interesting reading. http://www.bfro.net/ u check out reported sightings in every state and most counties. its fun to read the "supposive" sightings in areas where i have hunted.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Banned

LOL

Quick Reply: Bigfoot???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.