Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bigfoot???

Old 06-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bigfoot???

Please let us know what lab tested your hair samples so we can call and verify your results. Call me skeptical. Can't wait for the pictures.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

There is some skeletal remains from some parts of the world of what has been called Gigantopithecus. Obviously, this is a recreation the fellow in CA is standing next to. Call it by a name other than "BF" and it isn't quite as absurd to think that some animal that lived in the past has some how manage to remain still in a few very remote part of the world.
http://www.bfro.net/REF/THEORIES/MJM/whatrtha.asp
Old 06-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

In France they call Bigfoot type creatures an " Almasty"

These pictures were taken in 1997 in France

Old 06-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another,

Old 07-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are several hair samples found at BF sightings that have no DNA match. They can rule out other animals, but can't find any that match.

Who knows. Maybe some BF sightings are the work of some " mad scientists' that decided to cross humans with apes or chimps and release them in they wild. LOL!

All I know is, there are several hundred guys sitting in prison, right now, that have been convicted on just as much evidence as there is of BF. A blurry security camera photo, foot prints, an eyewitness, or multiple witnesses,etc...

Its been said, If Bigfoot were on trail, for what evidence they have, he'd be found guilty.

Too many people claim to have seen it. It would seem far more unlikely that of the thousands of reported sightings, everyone was hallucinating or misidentified a bear. People with high credentials have claimed to have seen it. Police officers, Sheriff's deputies, sunday school teachers, park rangers, etc... People that are trusted in their community.

Before the world knew of the Stealth Fighters the Air Force had, some of the proto types and actual planes were seen and observed on manuevers. They were reported as UFO's. People said they were crazy. Now all these years later, after the Gulf War, the Air Force comes clean. We find out that some of those reports were true.

I'm sure that doesn't explain all UFO reports but it shows how someone telling the truth is branded a liar and accused of making up stories.

I'm sure that everyone knows about the discovery of mountain gorillas. They weren't discovered until the early 1900's. How about the discovery of the giant panda? Read up on it, it may surprise you.

If you think about it, How much actual proof is there of God? Yet many believe, including me. I have a sister that is Atheist. I can't prove a thing to her. I'd have a better chance proving Bigfoot. As a matter of fact,she thinks there just may be something to the Bigfoot thing. Odd huh?

Old 07-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

Folks: I believe that there is something out there that stirs our imagination & it may be BIG FOOT. I hope no one finds out. If it ever got out that one was found,could you imagine the problems involved. It's nice to have somethings UNKNOWN!!!!!! Just my thoughts. GB50
Old 07-21-2006, 01:49 AM
Fork Horn

I like to believe in stuff like Bigfoot. I'm not talking pink Unicorns here. But folk lore, like local gost tellsand monsters. It makes the worlda little more interesting.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:00 AM
Typical Buck

Windwalker,

That pic from france has a glossy eye, nothing I have ever seen dead had glossy eyes.

The last pic is a hoax and the guy who dressed up in the costume and his buddy admitted it just a year or two ago.

There's no bigfoots out there, aliens from denver and california maybe
Old 07-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Typical Buck

retraction:

meant shiny glassy eyes not glossed over eyes.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Fork Horn

I enjoy unsolved mysteries. With that said, not amount of reading others eyewitness accounts will make me a believer. I think it is entirely possible they exist, but until I see one for myself I'll keep on doubting.

Quick Reply: Bigfoot???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.