Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

First rule of poaching-Don't call 911 when stuck!

Old 02-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

Default First rule of poaching-Don't call 911 when stuck!

Remember when Adam wanted some companions for Eve to talk to while he was out a huntin'? He asked the Lord and he complied by molding some people out of clay and lined them up against the fence to dry in the sun. He told Adam to come back at sundown and he would put brains in them folk. Lo and behold when they came back at sundown them poor "brainless" folk had gone on and left! Well I think we found two of them in Wyoming!

http://gf.state.wy.us/services/news/pressreleases/06/02/10/060210_1.asp
Old 02-17-2006, 07:30 PM

Default RE: First rule of poaching-Don't call 911 when stuck!

I am glad they got caught. There is a tremendous increase in poaching in Wyoming in the last year it is scary as the G&F think only about 5% get caught. The influx of out of state workers coming to the gas, coal, and oil fields are having a tremendous impact on the game. No respct and only a desire to kill. None of the cases tried in recent years have anything to do with actually needing the food.
Old 02-18-2006, 02:21 PM

On the way back from Yellowstone last summer with the family, we stopped in Rock Springs and stayed at the Holiday Inn. The security guard there was a retired Denver PD officer and we wound up chatting for over an hour. He reported the influx of shadey characters into this town in the wake of the oil/gas boom was amazing.Said the new Wal Mart took several hundred applications, andless thana dozen of the applicants could pass the drug test. Wow!
Old 02-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think this look's good on them ,such stupidity deserve's this kind of treatment .I'm afraid guy's like this make us all look bad .

nubo
Old 02-21-2006, 05:34 PM

What a bunch of trashy people. I don't understand why people do things like that.