Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Are their any hunting web sites you don't like?

Old 02-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Are their any hunting web sites you don't like?

I realy like hunting net and by far this is my favorite place on the net. When I amhere I can relax, learn and have fun, in additionIseem to get along with most members and have become good friends with several. I do belong to other archery and hunting sites but don't post there often but for the most part I do enjoy them, not as much as hunting net though!But in one site,I am always getting in verbal fights with other members. For those that know me that is not like me at all, butin thisother site I read stuff all the time that makes my blood boil so to speak because most of the members their seem to be idiots. I get so mad I have choosen not to go their anymore because all I come away with is a bad feeling or anger. Do any of you have sites you feel the same way about?
Old 02-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Are their any hunting web sites you don't like?

I agree, this is a very good Site!! But not my favorite! The only reason it's not is because it's pretty slow on the elk stuff. <grin> Other than that there's great folks here. I feel you can find debaters anywhere you go, I just stay away from those threads whether here or elsewhere!!

I think I know what Site your referring too. <grin> It happens to be my favirite one if we're talking about the same one??? Like I said, I stay out of any with controversy stirring, there are ones that thrive on such things. I belong to many Sites & I see it crop up on all of them, even this one!!! <grin> How about those great .270 elk heated debates!!
ElkNut1
Old 02-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Paul its not bowsite, that is your favorite correct? I myself do like bowsite a lot and will continue to go there. I am not sure if I get introuble for naming it or not but its initials are MM.
Old 02-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

LOL!!!! That's good!!! I actually must be honest here & say I'm with you about ole MM!!!!!! I rarely post there because someone will downplay the slightest remark & you find yourself constantly defending yourself!! <grin>

You're right Jason, I really do enjoy the bowsite!!!----ElkNut1
Old 02-12-2006, 06:58 PM

This one is ok, slow to navigate. I prefer AR and as for MM all I can say is Utards!
Old 02-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Typical Buck

I visit several sites. I really like AR, this site, RT & 24hour. The ones I go to but don'r like much Grayb & huntamerica-----both are pretty weak on western hunting. I have to agree that MM is a little different. I really like the classified on AR, graybeards is OK along with 24 hour. CB
Old 02-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Jason. I like this a lot too. I think I know which site you're talking about and the sad thing it's based in Utah, where I'm from. I've read it only a couple of times and came away with the same feeling. I've never joined and haven't visited the forums in quite a while.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

This site's chat: Too many manhunters not enough hunters.

Forums is great though. Lotsa good info here.

My 1,2,3 is: BushnellOutdoors.com, Reatree.com, then here.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:14 PM

Okay, I'll bite. What is MM?
Old 02-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

i dont konw what mm is either........

my 2 faves are here and at. spend lots of time on both.

Quick Reply: Are their any hunting web sites you don't like?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.