Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Planning Montana hunt

Old 01-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Planning Montana hunt

[quoteThe antelope tags in the 700-units shouldoffer 100% draw odds?[/quote]

I'm glad to hear you prevailed over that outfitter Wolf. That is BS. I was under the assumption that although 700 is pretty much assured for MT residents, it is about a 1 in 3 shot for non res?
Old 01-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Planning Montana hunt

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

I'm glad to hear you prevailed over that outfitter Wolf. That is BS.
You know what made me mad about the whole deal? I knew exactly where I was at. The outfitter was just blowing smoke. He sure changed his tune when he figured out I was not going to take his B.S.
If that same thing happend to me today? I would have him arrested& press charges against him.TheMontana Outfitters & Guides Association would line him out. MOGA will not tolerate dirt bag outfitters. They will pull there license. MOGA's Bottom line, alicensed outfitter represents the state of montana. IF the outfitter does not do a quality job & is breaking the law? They are no longer outfitters.