Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Hunting shows are unrealistic

Old 11-25-2005, 12:54 AM

Default RE: Hunting shows are unrealistic

I don't think that Guaranteed Kill hunts mean that there is no fee is there is not an animal harvested, I think that there is no fee if you don't get a shot at a legal animal. If you decide not to take the animal, then that is up to you, but the guide did his job.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting shows are unrealistic

It's been said already, the MONEY! Look at it this way, there is all the advertising during the commercial break and the fade ins / outs between segments. They are sure to keep getting the outfitters/guides name in at every opportunity. Are the shows fake, don't forget it's video, they don't want to edit in missed shots and screw ups. They have to fill a time segment with as much quality video as they can so of course you'll see the animal coming in and the shot that scores. It's for TV.