Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

PETA

Old 10-19-2005, 06:24 AM

Default PETA

Guys I didn't know where to post this question and hope that this dosn't over step the bounds of this site. But I was driving home from work the other day and heard mention on the radio the other day that some people had been caught telling dog pounds or vet clinics ( I can't remember which) that they would remove dogs and cats and assure them that they would find the animals homes.But they actually wereyouthanizing them and throwing them in dumpsters they ended up finding a dozen or so animals in the dumpsters. The radio went on to say that here in Virginia that PETA was given control of manydog pounds in the state and had ended up putting as many as 10,000 animals asleepin Virginia alone. I am confused can anyonehelp me understand?? Sorry again for posting this on the Big Game forum but I didn't know where to go.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:58 AM

Default RE: PETA

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=93730&ran=57036

This is a link to the story. PETA is paying for the defense of these 2 criminals. Instead of finding the animals homes.. they just drugged and killed them then threw them in dumpsters. What blows my mind, is these same losers will say hunting is cruel... but back these animal killers who killed out of being to lazy to do the work of finding them homes.