Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Well its time for me to get serious!

Old 07-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Well its time for me to get serious!

Chad,
I'll meet you at the registration booth for the elk calling contest tonight.Then I'll follow you back to your campsite.

Thanks,
Jason
Old 07-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jason, I did not get a chance to say goodbye. I got kinda wrapped up in some stuff going on and when I went to look for you I couldn't find you. It was great meeting you and bugling around the camp site. We drove up to see the elk again before we left. We saw 300 or so and some dandy mule deer bucks.

Corey, it was nice getting to talk with you. I hope your visitors had a great time.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chad it was a fun time all around, your right it was a lot of fun to bugle around the camp fire! You, Shane and the rest of the creware some very good elk callers. I just wished I could have stayed longer till today. Rusty and I went and shot another course right after the last time we saw you. When we got back I looked for you guys but figured you went and were either at camp or looking at the elk again. I wanted to try and go find you but Rusty wanted to stay for the drawings and auction. After that is was dark and we needed to start getting home. We got home at just about 2:00 in the morning. Thanks for letting us stay with you guys, next time I'll make sure I have more time to visit and play!
Old 07-17-2005, 10:53 PM

Jason, i am going to nickname you the 'GROWLER' bull! You can sure get one heckof a growlout of your bugle tube. I sure am glad that we finally got to meet up with each other, had a great time sitting around the campfire, sure sounded like a herd of elk were coming from all directions (LOL). Keep doing what you are doing, (bugling), you sound awsome now, and you areonly going to get better, Your growler bugle gives me goosebumps everytime i hear it, reminds me of a bull we nicknamed------------------- (the growler bull)years ago, coming from a deep canyon... You and Rusty are super great guys to be around, hope we can meet up in the future,
RobinHood36>>>=============<>