Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Safari Nordik

Old 06-16-2005, 05:07 PM

Default Safari Nordik

Anyone hunted with them? Thinking of booking a hunt with them and looking for REAL reviews about them....

What time of the season is best? Early/Late, etc. What are the TRUE differences between the guided and unguided with them. THANKS, and GOOD HUNTING!
Old 06-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Safari Nordik

You sure have the caribou bug eh? What you can expect from an early flyin vs winter hunt is usually considerably better trophies but the down side is the meat is not as good. SafariNordik is one of the better known outfits in Quebec so not a fly by nite outfit. Ask them for references and make some phone calls. Also look at Explo-Sylva they have been in the bou business for ever. Wish I was going this year but I did Wyoming antelope last year so I'm broke and don't have the holiday time but I do have a reservation for 2006 at Nouchimi. We are doing it with archery gear next time. Good luck and start looking for a good taxidermist.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:45 PM
Fork Horn

although i have never hunted with them, i know they are the real deal, them expo-sylva, jack hume, and mirage are all top notch.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:18 AM

You should check out the reviews on www.huntinfo.com mixed feelings from past clients

I have heard nothing but good things about Jack Hume also
Old 06-17-2005, 07:41 AM

mullis56, I have researched a caribou hunt for some time and came across Tuttulik Outfitters. I have info on Safari Nordik but for some reason I just like this Tuttulik. I have spoke with a guy that sells their hunts and he gave me a list of references in my area to call. If you want more info, pm me. Heres their website http://www.tuttulik.com/ Has anyone heard of this outfit?