Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

What are your favorite Antelope Calls and decoys.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What are your favorite Antelope Calls and decoys.

So what are your favorite antelope calls? I have the primos antelope buster and the antelope talk. I think I like the primos better. It is more easy. I also like the instruction CD it came with. But now that I know what calls to make and how to do em I like both of them. If I had to choose between the two I like the Primos antelope buster. I just got em not to long ago and I am excited to try them out. My dad wants to try the Lohman antelope challenge call. Now it comes with the Mel Dutton decoy. Also what decoys do you guys like? I think I like the Mel Dutton the best. It is good for stalking. It was better than the montana we tried. It's not that great for stalking.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What are your favorite Antelope Calls and decoys.

im also using the primos call. i love it. man can you screw with those stupid antelope. last year i would find some lone little buck, or small group of little bucks i wasnt gonna try to kill, sneak up on em, then jump up in plain sight and blow the challange call at em. they would never run, just stand there and stare. one challanged me back. some just snorted, but none of them ran. way too much fun

im looking at the renzos decoy, partly because of price. i have had luck with a dutton in the past. im definatly gonna buy one this summer sometime though, but it will probably be the renzos
Old 06-06-2005, 05:20 PM

i think that u would have more luck with that renzos decoy huntnmuleys...as long as it didn't open up and show that redneck looking though the hole!man i would have loved to been there!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Fork Horn

yeah, yeah,
it was pretty funny. i will definalty buy a decoy before this year, i guess my homemade tim the toolman skills need some work