Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

video review..............elknut's vol. #1

Old 05-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: video review..............elknut's vol. #1

I was just about to hurt someone. Bobby
Old 05-21-2005, 12:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

huntnmuleys, its good that you are on a computer, because if you were face to face I don't think you would get to tell, that you are just joking, before you get clobbered by someone.
Old 05-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got elknut's dvd's in Febuary right after I got my bow,I ran out and bought 3 set of mouth diaphrams,I've been gagging on them for 2 months now tring to call.When I was reading Huntnmuleys assement of elknut,I thought "Oh great,not only have I almost choked my self on these damn reed's,almost lost the wife and the kidds won't come out of their rooms(due to me calling in front of the TV) I'm going to sound like a complete idiot when I start calling to.

Thanks elknut again for the DVD's

Huntnmuley's that was funny.

BBJ
Old 05-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

I got Elknuts 3 pack video set 3 weeks ago . Ive been a member here 2 years now Ive been on Elknuts site once or twice since then but (been elk hunting 10 years now) didnt realy think nothing about getting his videos just thought it was another guy trying to make a buck off hunting.

I have to tell you he answerd more questions and gave me more insite about situaions I been in while I was hunting. Things that I did right and now I know why things that have done wrong and now I know why and alot more things that will give me a big advantage this coming season.

It would have took me 10 more years if ever to learn these tatics and elk behavior. These videos are priceless to pepole who dont live in elk country and have the time to spend day after day learnig what he has on these videos.

Elknut thanks and you need to advertise more to the east . I will spread the word
Old 05-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

Wow Huntnmuleys, my jaw about dropped on my desk here until I read the 2nd paragraph!! I'd heard that he puts out a great product and think I'll be picking at least the first one up soon. I was beginning not to like you until your explanation!!