Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Colorado fee increase

Old 05-15-2005, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Colorado fee increase

I see where the Governor signed the bill increasing resident fees in Colorado: http://wildlife.state.co.us/LicenseFee/fee_increase.asp
as well as other new fees to fund the DOW which apply to residents and nonresidents: http://wildlife.state.co.us/news/press.asp?pressid=3459

Fees become effective Jan 1, 2006

Anyone know if the increase comes with the same authority that the fee increase for nonreisdents has? That is that they can raise the rates annually without going back through the legislature?

I think most residents supported this measure thinking that it may lead to further reductions in nonresident tags. I am ok with that for premium tags. They should get the lions share of hard to draw tags. Just hope it doen't mean that they will reduce our tags in the easier to draw areas.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:51 PM

Default RE: Colorado fee increase

Don,t know,not a person whom can afford the fees these state charge now days. good luck. vangunsmith