Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

sorry that pic is from 2 years ago....ill try and locate last yrs...
Old 03-15-2008, 03:26 AM
Fork Horn

so were missing quite a few i c.....might be needing some more alts.....
Old 03-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

hey allen.... it shows you as the team leader.... are you ok with that... i think u may want to PM jw and let him know that we have alot of no-shows...by the looks of it we are way behind.....we have like 15 posts(most mine) on this thread compared to everybody else who has anywheres from 40 to 90..... seasons about to start and if we wanna win we need a full team........
Old 03-15-2008, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

ok allen im sorry i didnt see the other team thread.... so we do have everybody checked in..... we may want to get rid of one of them(threads)..... and make sure everybody knows which is the "offical" one..... also i have access to numerous computers 24 hrs a day if you need help calculating or anybody needs pics posted..... let me know.....
Old 03-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

I believe all the members have checked in. This is our new thread with the team name "The Widow Makers". If you look for the thread "Team 18 Checking In", you should see everyone
Old 03-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome, each team has added n 11 member to let everybody in. Superdave, I may ask for some help. I am going tomorrow before church to scout more. On the 29th I will also be in the woods getting ready for the 5th. Good luck to every one.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, sorry I've been workin on a lot of schoolwork lately so i havn't been on much.

Anyway, my names Jim and I live in SW Pennsylvania. I've been hunting since I was 12 and have a total of 5 years under my belt. I hunt everything from small game, to waterfowl, deer and turkey and was able to score a nice 7 point for my bowhunting team this past fall.

On only my second turkey hunt 5 seasons ago, I took my first gobbler, a nice 3 year old 22# bird, and since then, I have taken a total ofzero morebirds.[][&:]

I have a good feeling about this year though. It seems that every other year, the turkeys are very vocal, and this year should be one of them.

Congrats Allen on becoming captain, and welcome to the team dave! The name sounds good to me, but as for the avatar, my new computer doesnt have powerpoint, so im not sure I'll be able to make one. Ill give it a try though.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:00 AM
Fork Horn

thanks everybody..... ya i finally saw the other thread ..... cant wait til the season starts..... im going scouting monday morning.... ive been seeing alot of turkeys around just going back and forth from home to work.....deer to for that matter....
Old 03-16-2008, 05:21 AM
Fork Horn

tom those are some nice looking calls you make...... i may need to get a widow maker and a decal for my truck.....do you make any pot calls...or just mouth calls.....
Old 03-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

HI guys, haven't been in much and just found our new team thread.
I'm Ryan, been hunting for 22 years but only turkey hunting for the last 5. We've got a lot of birds around here, but sometimes they can be stubborn. I've got 3 in those 5 years, should be 5 of 5, but I goofed up. This year I'll be hunting both Ohio & Pa. Between the 2 I should be able to get one bird. Hopefully 2.
I might bowhunt some, but most likely I'll have the shotgun to start and hopefully get one bird in the bag.

Quick Reply: Team 18 "The Widow Makers" Official Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.