Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

TEAM 8 "THE LONGBEARD KILLIN' FREAKS"

Old 03-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: TEAM 8 SIGN IN!!!

Pa you are right there def could be potential for the deer around here but everyone is shoot to kill in rifle season. I dont know the Foglemans real well, I know names and faces but it's one of those deals where ya wave and say hi and thats it. I've never actually been in the cabin but when I was younger I did alot of squirrel hunting right around the cabin. I would def be up for a possible turkey hunt some morning, like I said I'm goign to be off work for atleast2 weeks so I will have plenty of time to be in the woods.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

My god guys, the season just cant get here fast enough []What vest is everyone using?? Since i started bow hunting birds mine has sat idle in favor of a samll pack. When i do use it its the buck lick creek model with the self supporting back, what ya all got???? and how do you like it??
Old 03-12-2008, 06:37 AM

Well I have my new Enigma Camo Turkey/bowhunters vest on the way. I will let everyone know how it is when I receive it. Otherwise I own a Whitewater outdoors leafy vest. Very nice and you couldn't beat the price of $50 when I got it from Bass Pro a few years ago.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have an NWTF Cabelas vest. Have not bowhunted those thunder chickens yet, but will for the first time this year.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guy's I'm headed down to Alabama fri. to hunt for 5 days will be on public so it won't be easy. Just want you guys to wish me luck and hopefully I'll start the season off right.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck bow tek, ya lucky SOB. We'll be pullin' for ya!

This is the first year that I'll be using a turkey vest of any kind. I've always just used my fanny pack and my pants pockets, and seemed to have plenty of room. But I bought the "couch potato", I think it's called. Haven't used it yet, but now along with my fanny pack, I've got more pockets to loose stuff in than ever before!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:47 PM

ORIGINAL: bow tek

Hey guy's I'm headed down to Alabama fri. to hunt for 5 days will be on public so it won't be easy. Just want you guys to wish me luck and hopefully I'll start the season off right.
Good luck Bow Tek, put a nice on on the ground for us and lets get this contest started off right.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:45 PM

ORIGINAL: bow tek

Best of luck and keep us updated..........start us off with a bang

P.S. I like the signature
Old 03-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Go get em Sam good luck!!
Old 03-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys I'm going to need the luck. I have never been here before. I got some guys from this site that has been doing some scouting for me.

Quick Reply: TEAM 8 "THE LONGBEARD KILLIN' FREAKS"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.