Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

TEAM 8 "THE LONGBEARD KILLIN' FREAKS"

Old 03-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: TEAM 8 SIGN IN!!!

Holy cow PA Hardwoods what a small world. You definitely know right whereI livethen.I live in the red 2 story house that you see right across the field to the right when you are driving up the lane to the foglemans cabin!! That is amazing, I'm sure I've seen you driving up the lane at one point in time and never even knew it!!

Old 03-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Small world we live in, indeed!!
I just looked and the KS. early archery turkey season runs from Apr. 1st to the 8th, so I will go back and hunt for 5 days in that time period. SO, season really isn't that far off.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Allright we have settled on a name, i love it!! welcome jepcho I see two more of you found we live in such a small world Me and bow tec have been talking through pm's, seems he drives right by my house when he hunts in Indiana and hunts about one minute from my house We will probably get to meet each other this season, im looking forward to it. Im seeing plenty of birds but waiting a couple weeks before i start listening for them on roost. I cant wait!
Old 03-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

It truly is a small world.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Season starts here April 28and runs through March 24.

Not soon enough!
Glad you like the name guys!
Went up to my buddy's house yesterday AM and there were 7 longbeards in his driveway!!! We shot 2 nice birds there last year. I'm up first this season... All nice birds, but there is one freak in the bunch. Hopefully I get him. Looking for my first turkey mount this year!

Old 03-10-2008, 10:19 AM

ORIGINAL: tky1187

Holy cow PA Hardwoods what a small world. You definitely know right where I live then. I live in the red 2 story house that you see right across the field to the right when you are driving up the lane to the foglemans cabin!! That is amazing, I'm sure I've seen you driving up the lane at one point in time and never even knew it!!
WOW!!! That is just freaking amazing. Unfortunately I am no longer welcome at camp because of my divorce. It's a long story. I thought Kenny Fogleman and his son Chip were good people but I was lied too and am now not welcome. But I know right were you live. A few years back I managed to take a 6 1/2 yr old doe down there. And I know there are a few big buck running around down there. I had a very nice rub on a very large tree right under my tree 2yrs ago. The Fogleman property has some great potential but they don't do much to manage it. I do have to say I will miss going to camp there. LOL I actually still have a key to the gate. They never asked for it back.

Hey maybe we can try to get together for a bird hunt this spring since your not far away.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Divorce always messes it up.... too bad.

Not to change the subject, but here is a pic of my daughter w/ my brother in law when we were ice fishing... This is a nice pickerel she caught... she kept saying "it's huge daddy" as she was pulling it in.
She caught 5 that day in 1.5 hours... first time ice fishing.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/eru0817/LenaIceFishing.jpg
Old 03-10-2008, 12:19 PM

Yeah it sucks that had to happen to me but oh well, Im over it.

Very nice picture of your girl Western MA Hunter. Hopefully i'll have some pics of me and my GF's girls this summer like that.

Also guys I just wanted to inform everyone that our whole team is all checked in and ready to roll.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:05 PM

So are we gonna have an avatar?

Or does anyone know how to do that stuff? Cuz I sure dont[&:]
Old 03-11-2008, 05:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm at a loss for that too OK!!! Not good w/ that kind of stuff.
Glad we hav the whole team checked in this quick.
Saw some more nice toms the other day... I'm getting the itch!

Quick Reply: TEAM 8 "THE LONGBEARD KILLIN' FREAKS"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.