Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

TEAM 8 "THE LONGBEARD KILLIN' FREAKS"

Old 03-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: TEAM 8 SIGN IN!!!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't checked in yet. Been a little busy. Anyhow, I'll be hunting Iowa and Missouri this year and hopefully will be able to tag out with up to 4 birds. Getting excited for April 18th. I'm ready to go and win this contest!
Old 03-07-2008, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

Let's have Captain PA pick the name... I don't care either...
All I know is Team 8 is gonna kick som a## and slay some birds this year!

We could just call ourselves what we really are at heart... Longbeard Killing Freaks!
Oh thanks guys[8D]let me pick the name. LOL!!! I guess thats why im captain.

Honestly I love the name "Longbeard Killing Freaks" So that is what we will go with.

Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately been real busy with work and other parts of life. But hopefully tomorrow morning I hope to get out and do some scouting. I will also be putting my game camera out to see what I can get on film.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: jepcho

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't checked in yet. Been a little busy. Anyhow, I'll be hunting Iowa and Missouri this year and hopefully will be able to tag out with up to 4 birds. Getting excited for April 18th. I'm ready to go and win this contest!
As Team Captain Jepcho may I be the first to welcome you.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:40 PM

Just a reminder guys make sure you go and read the contest rules. Don't wann break any of them on our way to a landslide victory. LOL!!!

Also when you get a bird let me know and I am required to submit the score for the contest.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the team. And man am I excited for the season!
Old 03-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

glad to see ya found us jepcho.

Rules! Who needs stinkin' rules![:@]I'm in it to win, and win only, to heck with any rules! Besides, I can't read!

I'm starting to get a little jazzed up. I just bought2 custom box and 2 custom pot calls with 4 custom strikers for $40 off another hunting board that I frequent. Also bought two more decoys and have some new broadheads coming my way. It's all just a matter of time now!
Old 03-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

When is the earliest any of us start hunting. I got over a month to go but cant wait to start hearing some stories!
Old 03-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Fork Horn

I'm starting March 15th in AL. the wil continue hunting til sometime through may finishing up in IN.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on in a while and I didn't realize until today that the turkey contest had it's own forum.

Pa Hardwoods, I live and hunt in Juniata county. Live close to the town of McAlisterville along the Shade Mtn. I see your from Centre county, I make a few trips every spring up to Spring creek to help get me from the end of bunny seasontoo the time the turkeys start gobblin.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: tky1187

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on in a while and I didn't realize until today that the turkey contest had it's own forum.

Pa Hardwoods, I live and hunt in Juniata county. Live close to the town of McAlisterville along the Shade Mtn. I see your from Centre county, I make a few trips every spring up to Spring creek to help get me from the end of bunny seasontoo the time the turkeys start gobblin.

OMG I used to go to Hunting camp just outside McAlisterville. I know exactly where your talking about. I used to be a member of the camp called Shade Mtn Poker Club. it is owned by the Fogleman family and Randy Pellman. I said used to belong because I got divorced from my wife and I went down there with my ex-father-in-law and well I am not welcome there anymore for some stupid reason. But always had a good time with those guys. Why do people have to act like that? But glad to have you aboard

So has everyone checked in? I think we have everyone but im not sure. I'll have to go back through the posts and make sure.

Quick Reply: TEAM 8 "THE LONGBEARD KILLIN' FREAKS"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.