Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

FS: Browning Ballistic Mirage XGD3A + 9 Arrows

Old 10-30-2013, 02:44 PM
Spike

Default FS: Browning Ballistic Mirage XGD3A + 9 Arrows

$125 plus exact to your door shipping costs. Price is firm.

Browning Ballistic Mirage
60% let off
61 3/4" string length
60 - 80 lb.

Includes:

* 2 Browning Rests
*Seven arrow Browning quick detach quiver,
*Wrist sling,
*Front stabilizer, and
*9 Easton XX78 Chuck Adams Super Slam 2514 31 3/4" feather fletched arrows ($50 1/2 dozen).
*Stinger broadheads. 3 pack, unused, unopened.

Four of the arrows need refletched. Rest must be mounted.

Does NOT include sites.

One owner. I never had any problems with this bow. Never dropped or damaged. A local archery shop just inspected the bow, the shop said the bow looks good (but that is not a warranty).

BUT the bow should be tuned by a professional or knowledgeable bow tech before use.

I purchased a new bow last year. I haven't used this bow for 2 years. The string had deteriorated in the case. So I just had a new string installed for $52 (so again, the price is firm).

Shipping costs will be the exact costs, including any cost for packaging (e.g. for the box). I will not make any profit on the shipping.

Will accept Paypal or a money order. For money orders, I must ensure that the money order is for real before shipping.

Last edited by rlmx; 11-03-2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Found 2 rests and a 3 pack of Stinger broadheads.