Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Athens Recluse

Old 12-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default Athens Recluse

My mess up is your gain. I purchased this 2012 Athen Recluse a couple months ago and have fire a few shots through it. I have done some hunting with it, but not taken a deer yet. The problem is I didn't have my draw figured correctly and I also didn't know I had another bow coming...one had to go so the bow that does fit me 100% is the one. I hate to move this cause it is a fast and light bow. I love it, but I need the one that fits me better. The bow retails at 799.00 and is an Indiana made product, in Athens Indiana- just outside Rochester. The guys story is great and the products are too. The bow comes with sights (after market Toxonic Sights 3 pins micro adjustment) whisker bisc. arrow rest. I have a custom string on it and the market string to include with it. I am not interested in trades and need $600 for this basically new bow. Lifetime transferable warranty too! Specs-
Custom color- Reaper Camo with deer skulls
IBO Rating: 330+ fps (70lbs at 30" draw)
Axle-to-Axle: 32"
Brace Height: 7"
Draw Weight: 60 lb limbs
(10 lb increments)
Letoff: 65%-80%
(adjustable)
Weight: 4.2 lbs
Draw Lengths: 25"-30" currently set at 29"
half inch increments
(DL specific cams)

paypal add 3% and you pay shipping. Trades for womens target bow hunting bow will be looked at. Thanks!