Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

2011 Ross Crave 31.5

Old 09-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Spike

Default 2011 Ross Crave 31.5

2011 Ross Crave 31.5 like new (month old), bow was tuned by pro shop and shot approx 50 times if that. I paid $725.00 for bare bow, have all factory paperwork, blank warranty card and hat.

The bow has the following items that will be included with sale and everything is like new as well:
Vaportrail Limbdriver pro v rest with matching orange shelf and limb pads ($105.00)
Truglo range rover sight with new HHA sight tape ($70.00)
Stokerized EV1 stab ($45.00)
Custom orange and camo wrist sling ($15.00)
G5 peep ($8.99)
D-loop ($10.00)

Have around $970.00 in this package and everything is like new! Going to a different set up and this has to go, this is a really, really nice package! Bow is dead in hand, smooth draw and super fast, most people are reporting speeds over the advertised IBO speed of 335FPS.

The bow is set on 27" draw but I have new mods that will go with bow for 29" draw, limbs are 60-70#.

$725.00 shipped for everything paypal as gift or MO.

Good review of bow by Dave at archery addix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqxQ-8nQ7g4

Thanks

Old 08-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Spike

I was wondering is the Ross crave a good bow i have been looking at them but have not heard much about the bow it's self.