Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

2010 Elite Z28 70/80 Left Hand

Old 08-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Spike

Thumbs up 2010 Elite Z28 70/80 Left Hand

I am putting this up for one of my good friends. It is an almost BRAND NEW 2010 Elite Z28 Left Hand that is a 70-80lb draw weight and 30 inch draw. The bow is the AT Edition so it has Realtree AP Camo limbs and a Matte riser. The bow is set-up and ready to go. It comes equipped with a Vital Gear TriANGLE sight and a Vital Gear KazAWAY rest. It was purchased brand new, set-up and shot for 4 days and my friend hurt his wrist; never shot again. This bow is in excellent condition and is perfect in every way. Please PM me for questions. Thanks-Ryan

Price $600 TYD in the continental US. This package retails for $1060 so here is your chance to $ave a bundle!!