Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Parts (Cams) Question

Old 08-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Spike

Default Parts (Cams) Question

I just bought my first bow. It is a 2006 Hoyt Trykon XL. I am really excited about it, but the draw length is too long on it. I went to my local Hoyt dealer and he said I must get new Cams. I dont dispute this as I have had several of my friends tell me prior to me going to see him that my Cams were not adjustable. Anyway, the guy at the bow shop told me I need Z 4.0 Cams, but he cant find any so he basically told me good luck with it, handed me my bow and I left. My draw length needs to be 29". Any ideas on where I can find these Cams when the guy at the Bow shop couldn't? Or any other suggestions as to something different I could try? Please feel free to contact me at my email address at [email protected]. or on here. Thanks.