Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

BLOB targets...Ohio, W.V. & Ky.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Spike

Default BLOB targets...Ohio, W.V. & Ky.

Hello, my name is Doug and i am a dealer for BLOB archery targets for Central & Southeastern Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, and Western & Northern West Virginia. If you are not familiar with the BLOB, it is one of the toughest, most durable, long-lasting target on the market today, and is in my opinion the best broadhead target out there.

Check out what other people are saying about the BLOB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqwZaU1ON1o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou7uFsDlgWk

Sizes/Prices

24 x 24 x 12 = $120
36 x 40 x 12 = $150

As soon as i get orders for 30 targets i will go pick them up. If you are interested in purchasing a BLOB, please pm me so i can add you to the list and we can make arrangements for delivery as close to your home as possible on my way back to Ohio, this saves you a considerable amount of money on shipping due to the weight of the target.

Archery Shops: Ask about our bulk prices.

Feel free to call me with any questions...740-624-5568. Thanks...Doug
Old 12-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Spike

looks pretty tough to get an arrow out...
Old 12-10-2010, 06:07 AM
Spike

I have a 24x24 and a 36x40 and havent had a problem pulling arrows. These are very dense targets, arrows out of high speed bows usually only go in about 4 inches. And as a broadhead target, IMO, it is the best on the market. You can shoot the BLOB 3 times longer than a layered target. And the 24s come with a 1 year guarantee.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Spike

Thanks Guys...PMs sent
Old 01-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Spike

Last day to order for the Jan. run will be the 18th...Thanks