Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Martin Jaguar $100

Old 04-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default Martin Jaguar $100

I just bought a new X-Force and am having to part with my baby. This is a Martin Jaguar that i bought around 5 years ago. It has been very well kept and never dry fired or dropped. The string and cable were replaced this past fall and are custom black and red. I also upgraded the original rubber grip to a Martin leather & wood grip. This price is for the bare bow, STS, quivier, peep site, and Simms limb vibration dampeners. Everything else in the photo will be going onto my new bow. I am asking $100 firm which is a good price. Buyer must also pay shipping and handling. If you are within 30 mins of Cincinnati i will bring it to you. Oh...and the draw length is set at 28, but can be adjusted without the need of separate modules. The draw weight ranges from 55-70lbs.
Attached Thumbnails Martin Jaguar 0-bow.jpg  
Old 04-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

Bow is Sold.