Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Diamond Marquis RH 70 LB 29" Draw

Old 04-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Spike

Default Diamond Marquis RH 70 LB 29" Draw

I have a Diamond Marquis bought last year. I shot less than 100 arrows through this bow and it's in perfect condition. It has a quick release adjustable quiver, Flash Point micro adjustable fiber optic sight with level, trophy taker drop away rest, stabilizer, silencers and more stuff I don't know that much about. LOL. RH 70 LB 29" draw. I was told the draw length can be adjusted. Has peep sight and loop. The bow comes ready to hunt with 6 carbon arrows with 6 NAP 1 pc 100 gr broadheads and a new release. Comes with travel case. $ 650 Firm. I'll split the shipping with buyer. This bow is ready to hunt tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails Diamond Marquis RH 70 LB 29" Draw-pict0054.jpg   Diamond Marquis RH 70 LB 29" Draw-pict0055.jpg   Diamond Marquis RH 70 LB 29" Draw-pict0060.jpg   Diamond Marquis RH 70 LB 29" Draw-pict0053.jpg