Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

thought i'd give everyone on here the first shot (Parker UL 31)

Old 02-24-2008, 03:39 PM

Default thought i'd give everyone on here the first shot (Parker UL 31)

I am going to buy a new bow. I love this one, but I'm bored with it. Gotta get something new to "spice things up" lol.

It's a 2004 (I think) Parker Ultra Lite 31 (does not have threaded holes in the back of the riser, so it has to have a front mount STS). 60-70lb limbs, 30" draw module w/ 80% let off on. You can get other modules (for 26-30" w/ 65 or 80% let off) they're only like $10 too.

Accessories:

CJ Dead Nuts Camo Sights 3 pin (Bottom pin, the red one, has a broken optic, but the part you use to sight is still there. I would buy a new pin.)

Sims S Coil Stabalizer

Your choice of rest : Bowtech Hostage or Nap Quicktune 2000 drop away

hemi limb dampners and limbsavers

BRAND NEW Winners Choice strings green/brown. I've only had these on for like two weeks.

I'll throw in a bohning 4 arrow quiver. All you need are the screws to attach it to the sights, bracket is included.

no arrows or release included. This is a very good bow, I've loved having it. But I want a new one and can't afford to keep it around. Pictures available.

Some factory specs are 310 IBO and 7.25" brace height (I believe, it MIGHT be 7")

Now, for the price : $300 loaded, or $250 bare (no rest, sight, or stabalizer or quiver, all you get is the bow with the limb dampners). These prices are TYD.Bow has been well maintained, is in good condition. Never been dry fired.

As many pictures as you wish to see are available.

Thanks!