Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

For sale, scent blocker plus 3-D leafy jacket (pics)EDIT no longer available

Old 07-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default For sale, scent blocker plus 3-D leafy jacket (pics)EDIT no longer available

I have for sale a never been used scent blocker 3-D leafy jacket in a (large) size. this is my sons jacket and we never bought the pants to go with it so it never got used. Im 5-10", 195 lbs and it will fit me, but just a little snug at the waist, which is 36",My arms are fairly long and the length is fine. It has an elastic waistband, zips up and has button snaps on top of that. the cuffs has velcrow adjusters and elastic cinch chords. the waist has elastic cinch cords as well. It has a removable hood with buckle adjuster and elastic cinch chords. The carbon liner is removable. It has an arm guard that is removable via zipper and can attach to left or right arm. mossy oak camo. $110.00 + shipping and handling. feel free to pm me or leave message here.

Old 07-14-2007, 06:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: For sale, scent blocker plus 3-D leafy jacket (pics)EDIT no longer available

To late ( no longer avaliable) sorry!!