Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

** VERY gently used Hardwoods HD 2006 Bowtech Allegiance, RH 70 lbs **

Old 06-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default ** VERY gently used Hardwoods HD 2006 Bowtech Allegiance, RH 70 lbs **

I'm finally going to let my favorite bow of all time go... I need to finance an upcoming elk trip so my loss is your gain. I bought five bows in 2006, and this is the only one that stayed in the stable past the new year; she's that good a shooter!

Up for sale is my 2006 Bowtech Allegiance in Hardwoods HD... 29" speed mods installed with 70-lb. limbs. This bow is barely broken in, as you'll see I haven't even shot the hush kit off the string yet.

Birth certificate will be shipped with bow in its original box, as well as the big Bowtech sticker that came with the bow... BC reads that at 28.5 inches @ 71 lbs., she smoked a 350-grain arrow through the chrono at 316 fps.

Probably less-than-normal wear on the finish, with the only real marks where I attached the rest -- and of course that will be hidden once you put your rest on the bow. I'm leaving the tied-in knocksets and loop.

$550 shipped TYD Priority Mail to lower 48.

Please use HuntingNet's PM system to establish order of interest.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:22 PM

Default RE: ** VERY gently used Hardwoods HD 2006 Bowtech Allegiance, RH 70 lbs **

Too bad it's not a 30".......We would have to work out some kind of trade......I dunno, I'll paint your house and was your vehicles or something.....
Old 06-21-2007, 06:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ** VERY gently used Hardwoods HD 2006 Bowtech Allegiance, RH 70 lbs **

I could get 30" mods for it... but only if you wanted to buy it.... doing chores around the house ain't gonna help me get to Colorado! [8D]
Old 06-25-2007, 08:52 PM

Greg your listing this on archery talk as well right? Can you describer the draw cycle to me. I might be interested. I've been looking at a Diamond Liberty but this bow has me intrigued I just don't know much about it.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

Dang, I miss everything. I'd have bought this bow in a second if I had not just bought a climbing stand.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:28 PM

Greg,
Have you sold this bow yet ?

Anyone shot the 2007 allegiance yet... any noticable differences ?
Old 06-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Still have the bow... I'm not kidding when I tell you this has been my favorite bow of all time. In fact, I was just talking with another Bowtech guy last night, and I almost talked myself out of selling it.

I've got the '07 Ally too, and I honestly like the '06 better; it's a touch heftier, but that added mass actually tames the shot a bit better than the lighter riser does on this year's model.

Coug, you can always take that climbing stand back...

As far as the draw cycle ... When compared to a Liberty, it's going to "ramp up" a bit more quicker... I think it's just as smooth -- in a bit different way. I came from a background of having shot single cams for six years before starting to shoot Bowtechs, and it took a bit of an adjustment period, as you realize single cams build to their peak all the way through their draw cycles. You'll hit that peak faster with the binaries, but then it maintains its smoothness all the way through after that.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:43 PM

Couple of questions,
In doing some homework on the 2006 VS 2007 models, I am still a little bit confused.

Some articles say the binary cam system is new in 2007 for the allegiance.
http://www.archeryshop.com.au/p/345611/bowtech-allegiance-marble-2007.html

And some say it is not
http://www.hunting-fishing-gear.com/review-display/2817.html

Tell me if I am getting the right info...

-The 2007 has "improvments" in the binary cam system, and slimmed down resulting in less weight, like you mentioned earlier.

-The 2006 does have the binary cam system
-optional speed or smooth mods
-interchangeable modules for draw lengths, the entire cam does not have to be changed out ?

Either way I am interested. I will shoot you my cell number so we can try and make this happen. I will be around all day 6/28 and after that 7/2 onward.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:12 PM

I believe Bowtech started the binary cams in 05'
Old 07-03-2007, 07:50 AM

Beautiful bow. I love that camo.

rick

Quick Reply: ** VERY gently used Hardwoods HD 2006 Bowtech Allegiance, RH 70 lbs **

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.