Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

89' Peasron Spoiler, have pics I can email

Old 02-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Fork Horn

Default 89' Peasron Spoiler, have pics I can email

89’ Pearson Spoiler for sale. I have had it since 89’. It’s in good condition, new string this year. It’s around 70# draw weight and around 29” draw length. It’s killed it’s share of deer over the years. It has a peep sight, kisser, spiders, flipper rest, 6 arrow quiver and a Keller Pendulum sight on it. Have a case that I bought when I got the bow, its rectangle. Also have around 2 dozen aluminum arrow that will go along with it. Some need new nocks.

I’ll sell the whole thing 110 bucks. It would make a good starter bow or a bow fishing bow. Last deer I killed with it was a doe year before last. It was dead on this year when I was practicing with it.

Trying to get some pics but it is what it is, lol

Thanks,

Marty
[/align]