Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

5 Spot/ Comp Gear for sale

Old 11-14-2006, 04:23 PM

Default 5 Spot/ Comp Gear for sale

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? I've got the following things for sale that I'd like to sell as 1 package. I just got hired as a fireman and have to move so I wont be able to shoot much for a bit. I'll try to get some pics up of the gear this wknd or sooner if I can.

Sure Loc Challanger 9in Black
Sure Loc .6 DIO scope
5 Easton 340 Fat Boy Arrows 28in length
My Draw is 30in so these should fit most ppl
Copper John 4 finger release (the one with the trigger on the middle finger)
Super Stix 30in 4 rod stabilizer in black
Easton Black Max stabilizer 30in

The sight and scope come with everything sent from the factory including the scope case, lens case, cleaner, additional fibers, and anything else I can't remember off the top of my head. I don't have a specific asking price but I do know this stuff adds up. Make me some offers if you don't mind guys and I'll seriously consider all of them. I'm not looking to trade or anything, just need the cash. Everything is in great condition. I purchased it all around new years last year so it's all less then 1yr old.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 5 Spot/ Comp Gear for sale

Hey Harm

Be nice if you'd stay around awhile and get some post under your belt. Looks like some good stuff, but not knowing anything about you, I'm not interested at any price I'm not willing to loose. I think you'd want a little more than that.

Welcome to the forum.

Old 11-14-2006, 05:19 PM

Default RE: 5 Spot/ Comp Gear for sale

I've been around. I just can't get into my email so I can remember my username and pw. So I had to make a new email just to reregister on here. You've got nothing to lose doing business with me.