Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

LOOKIE LOOKIE Brand New Check-Mate Recurve & accessories

Old 09-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default LOOKIE LOOKIE Brand New Check-Mate Recurve & accessories

I bought this over a year ago. Have never shot it. Only been strung one time.

It's a new Check-mate Atilla (one piece)recurve. 46 pounds @ 28". Right Hand. Zebrawood riser. Black Locust limbs.Immaculate except for one tiny ding on the handle about 1/8 long and 1/16" wide. A leather grip would cover it up.

I also have a ton of brand new accessories I bought at the same time (these are NEW and in the package they came in, except for the glove, stringer, and string keeper)

Selway 2 piece leather bow quiver.
Leather shooting glove.
A Tab
Camo armguard
String keeper
Beaver Balls string silencers
I dozen Beman Max 4 HIT technology carbon arrow raw shafts-uncut(Size 500..appropiately spined)
Brass HIT inserts for added weight with appropriate sized 125 grain field points
Nocks obviously
a pack of 5" parabolic feathers...Flo Orange ( either 50 or 36, can't remember). Left Wing.
Arrow wraps...(Flo White)
stringer
bowsock and I'm sure a few other nick-nacks

I'm selling the entire lot of stuff for $325, buyer pays shipping. Bow alone was $280 last summer and I have well over $100 in accessores (quiver andshafts are like $130). All you hafta do is fletch up the arrows, and kill suttin' with it

I take paypal, money orders, and certified bank checks (and ship in the USA ONLY). Check out my ebay feedback: username is tradlngbw

I can take some pics this week if you wanna take a look-see.