Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Worth? Bear Temujin Recurve

Old 01-23-2006, 07:06 PM

Default Worth? Bear Temujin Recurve

I have a Fred Bear Temujin Recurve that I'd like to know what's it worth in order to sell. AMO 66", 34 lbs. Dark wood with off-white limbs. Beautiful bow. Right Hand.

Also: Fred Bear Tigercat Recurve
Please let me know the worth of this bow that I may sell it. AMO 62", 30 lbs. Right Hand.

Thanks.

Mrevman
Old 01-24-2006, 09:06 PM

Default RE: Worth? Bear Temujin Recurve

Anybody know of a link I can go and find price in order to sell?

Mrevman
Old 02-02-2006, 12:43 PM

Hello MRevman. E-bay is probably your best source as far as a current value of anybow, especially the recurves you need to know about. I have been buying and selling bows on there for a while. I have been looking for a 62" around 30#+- for my wife for a while there...although there are more than enough to watch, getting into one for under a hundred bucks is difficult, especially the bears. the Tigercat is not real common and the Temujin is even less common, making them worth a little more. I would expect to get 100 to 150 bucks for the Tigercat if listed correctly and it is in great shape as far as limb twist and scratches, etc., and maybe a little more for the Temujin. E-bay isfunnyough, and someone may be looking for your exact bow and pay crazy amounts for it.If you want to send me pics of your bows, I may make an offer or you could just pic a price and try and sell em. Listed correctly on e-bay, you may get more and you can set a reserve as well to cover yourself. Bows are hot right now so it is the time to sell for sure, especially target bows as everyoneis doing some right now. Good Luck. I am no expert, just so you know. Also, when they were made (numbers on bow) will determine collector value too.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:43 PM

Milk River,

Thanks for the assist. My weekend is filled but I'll see if I can squeeze some time in to get the Digital pics to you.

Thanks again.

Mrevman
Old 02-02-2006, 09:49 PM

You bet. I couldn't help myself and I bought a '68 grizzy on e-bay yesterday. Wife is a little upset. She thinks my collection is big enough. They never get it. Of course....

Anyway, pics would be great, thanks and good luck. Have you ever listed on e-bay...I could help you if you haven't....