Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

05' Bowtech Allegiance 29" - 70lbs - Shrewd - Winners Choice

Old 12-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 05' Bowtech Allegiance 29" - 70lbs - Shrewd - Winners Choice

Well guys, this bow is in 100% shape. I have the receipt for the bow, it was bought brand new on 9/28/05, so it isn't that old. It has a brand new mint/purple Winners Choice string w/ the x-coat cables. It also has a brand new Shrewd Precision grip on it. This bow only has a tiny mark on it where the set screw from the rest touched the finish, and this mark is VERY small. Other than this it is flawless. It includes a 37 degree hooded super peep, Ultra Limb Savers, string leeches, hicks 3D cable slide, and I think this is it.

I will do my best to get pics up tonight. I would really like to get $500 for this bow because of the new string and grip, however am open to reasonable offers. Keep in mind I cannot ship this bow until next week Thursday, because I leave tonight for a holiday/hunting trip for PA's late season, I hope to get this Allegiance bloody before I come home. The only reason I want to sell this bow, is because of my draw length I have a tough time with these shorter ATA bows. It causes problems with my peep positioning/string angle/anchor point which doesn't help my form. I also have another 04' Patriot for sale right now because of this, I want to sell both to come up with the money for a 06' Old Glory or similar longer ATA bow. If this bow doesn't sell by time I get back next week, I will put it on ebay with no reserve starting at $1, so get it now before that madness starts. I will have daily email access between now and next week, so feel free to PM, email, or post.

Thanks!!

Matt
Old 12-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 05' Bowtech Allegiance 29" - 70lbs - Shrewd - Winners Choice

PM me or email if interested!! I would also consider a lot of trades including archery equipment, another bow, or a good new/used coyote gun.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 05' Bowtech Allegiance 29" - 70lbs - Shrewd - Winners Choice

Sorry guys, not for sale anymore. I am keeping this one. I really shot it quite a bit over the last week and just can't bring myself to get rid of it, it shoots too good. I still have a Patriot for sale though.