Community

Team 2 roll call.

Old 10-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Spike

Congrats Tribal

I am in the same boat as you Damon
Old 10-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be heading in soon for an evening hunt, I just hope this breeze will die down some. I hate not being able to hear. I'll get a few in-stand pics to share.

Woodline, can you get our team name posted, instead of "team 2 roll call"?
Old 10-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was actually climbing my tree about 3:45PM today when I saw the same small 7pt that I saw Friday evening. He was only about 40yrds away, but my Lone Wolf helped me get up quietly, and I was able to watch that deer eat "mile-a-minute" for over an hour. That was the only activity. I think I'm in his bedroom.
Attached Thumbnails Team 2 roll call.-img_1897-custom-.jpg   Team 2 roll call.-img_1905-custom-.jpg  

Last edited by early in; 10-09-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:34 AM
Typical Buck

I have been out a couple of times this week and had very little luck. i saw a couple of does. I am hunting public ground and had my hunt broke up by some other hunters Wednesday night. They came into the property at 5:30 and walked the entire thing. They came within 20 yards of me about 7:00 and busted the doe and any other deer in the area out. As far as changing our log in and putting the team name on there, I tried everything I could think of and can't get it to work. I am not sure how the others have done it.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

Not to intrude on your teams thread but Woodline Bucks. If you go to the first post of the thread and press edit then when it loads click "go advance" (or something similar) it will give you the option to edit the title of the thread.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Fork Horn

Am I on this team?