Community

Official Team Midwest Monster Maulers Thread (26)

Old 08-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 26 Thread

Hey guys I am here. I am out of the country till the 27th so thats whyit seems like Idropped off the edge of the world....but count me in.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:18 PM
Fork Horn

I will be hunting onmy farm in Illinois. We have about 200 acres with some real nice deer. I am married and have one son who just turned five. Just got him his first bow for his birthday. I will be shooting a Hoyt Vectrix. I leave Thursday for a pronghorn hunt. Wish me luck!

Derek
Old 08-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck derek.. To bad we cant count a pronghorn for an early start! ha
Old 08-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Fork Horn

Travis here and getting extremely excited for the season. I will be doing most of my hunting in the home state of MN. I do go out to SD for a week at the end of October, but my sister decided that she wants to have her wedding the weekend taht we are to leave. I shoot a Mathews and have for a few years. I am currently living on an old farm place with 80 acres of property, nothing real great for woods but it is a definite funnel area. I have a few pics of a couple decent bucks and i hunted it last year and had a few shooters wander through the property.

Are we going to go with tlutterba as captian?

How about any other team names?
I haven't came up with anything good yet.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im good with having him as Captain, i think a few others said the same. I say put him as head Honcho how bought it captain, are you OK with that?? Another name Idea (size matters )
ORIGINAL: triggertrav

Travis here and getting extremely excited for the season. I will be doing most of my hunting in the home state of MN. I do go out to SD for a week at the end of October, but my sister decided that she wants to have her wedding the weekend taht we are to leave. I shoot a Mathews and have for a few years. I am currently living on an old farm place with 80 acres of property, nothing real great for woods but it is a definite funnel area. I have a few pics of a couple decent bucks and i hunted it last year and had a few shooters wander through the property.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well i actually braved all the tics, skeeters, and deer flies and took down and moved a hang on stand today since the temps were a little cooler. Im getting the itch really bad. Here are some recent game cam pics for yans to gawk at.
The one in the back ground in the first two pics is a nice buck out past his ears and ten points. I have watched him numerous times through a spotting scope. To bad he was so far away from the cam.

A couple of 2.5's

either a good2.5 or a small 3.5 ---they are tearing up the corn right now.

The fawns still have there spots

Old 08-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Fork Horn

Blood - nice looking deer.

Here are a couple of the potential's from the backyard at my place.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Im good with having him as Captain, i think a few others said the same. I say put him as head Honcho how bought it captain, are you OK with that?? Another name Idea (size matters )
ORIGINAL: triggertrav

I'm all for tlutterba as captain. While I'm hunting I'm away from comp. access so I should get someones phone # so I can call in if I get one. I think I have to do it within 10 days.
I will only be able to give a rough score and description until I can get back home and get a score and photos. I will also have to do some checking to find someone who can score it since I don't get mine scored. So hang in there guys if I get one it will probably be a while before anything is official. As for a formal introduction please check my web site to get to know a little about me.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Crik and Magic on the same team, you guys are looking good. Plus a teamate in my neck of the woods in northeastern Illinois, I'll be keeping an eye on you guys.

When you all gonna have a team name guys? How about "Palmated Pimps" in honor of Criks Mitts?
Old 08-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I actually like that [8D]
ORIGINAL: racewayking

Crik and Magic on the same team, you guys are looking good. Plus a teamate in my neck of the woods in northeastern Illinois, I'll be keeping an eye on you guys.

When you all gonna have a team name guys? How about "Palmated Pimps" in honor of Criks Mitts?

Quick Reply: Official Team Midwest Monster Maulers Thread (26)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.