Community

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Old 08-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

You have my vote Brett - and Autumn Blood works for me too.

Todd here, 42 and work for a utility company in St. Louis supplying coal for power plants. Been bowhunting for 5 years and have several conservation areas near my home to hunt as well as 400 acres of mostly timber that is my main hunting area andonly anhour & 1/2 drive. Opening day is 9/15 and I'll be out that morning - last year saw 5 bucks opening day so looking forward to the 15th.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Typical Buck

First off, I do have to throw another name in the ring (unfortunately do not have the pic to accompany - will see if I can get that to make it more complete) -

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bunnies - I do know at least one individual that would have a deep unsettled fear (and might have that from just putting the name in as it has been rejected on two different occasions already).

My name is Mike - I am 21 OK - 22 - well add them together and there you have it - so far the old fart!

I am married and have two boys - one is 7 and one 18 months and YES a 43 year old is entirely too old to have an 18 month old (WARNING - DO NOT TRY THIS!!). I am a CPA and live in Iowa, may hunt a little in central Iowa - but mostly in south west Iowa.

We have been having problems with trail cams this summer - have went through several trying to get one that will actually work. Have several decent bucks that we have been watching... I do think this will be the year for something big... third time is a charm!

Best of luck to everyone out there and as Curtis said - harness up!

Mike
Old 08-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Todd - exactly how far north in MO could you be this year?

Mike
Old 08-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure where all the land is my friend has access to up there. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks - the wedding is the 13th. I used to hunt around Memphis, love to get up there agian.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

Well - Memphis is about as far north as you can get - now we just need to get the east/west a little closer and might have to try to get together sometime.

Wait - that will be during hunting season - If we have some bone on the ground we can do that!

Married on the 13th and Opener on the 15th - sounds like a short honeymoon!

Congrats!!
Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BOW HNT

First off, I do have to throw another name in the ring (unfortunately do not have the pic to accompany - will see if I can get that to make it more complete) -

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bunnies - I do know at least one individual that would have a deep unsettled fear (and might have that from just putting the name in as it has been rejected on two different occasions already).
LMAO Mike!

Remember this:

Good stuff man. Good luck this season - and drop me a line sometime!

Keep those boys in line!
Old 08-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

I figured I would get a reply on that!

Hey thanks for sending me that PM about your video - I got it and thought oh crap I better get signed up... signed up - but never got the darned video to work.

I will drop you a line!

M
Old 08-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's why I'm only hunting the am, at least I got clearance for that. Have to be home that afternoon to leave for the Honeymoon
Old 08-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Todd-St.Louis isn't far from us at all, we go there once in while for something to do on the weekends. Congrats. on the wedding!

Mike-Your as bad as my father. I am his oldest son at 36, my brother is 23, and my sister just turned 19. Dad will be 60 in Nov. We often ponder what he was thinking .
Old 08-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Brett - not too far at all. I used to drive over to Du Quoin every now and then. Of course now I live about an hour west of STL so not so close any more.

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.