Community

Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Old 11-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

Brett, I am pretty anxious about getting back in the stand for sure!!!!!! Congrats to your buddy, that is a really nice buck...You might have to bring your newbuddy from Texas up there one dayand help him get a his biggest buck
Old 11-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anytime you, or any of our other teammates are ready, I would be happy to take you!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey man, that's really a nice gesture...I know I couldn't swing it this year for sure.....My father in law andI have been talking about getting up that way and doing some hunting next year....We have been researching outfitters since April for the 09' season...Maybe you can lead us in the right direction or know of a decent person to hunt with? Pm me if you have any information...Thanks
Old 11-10-2008, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

Wallhanger- Congratulations on the buck! I am glad one of us has gotten on the board!

I managed to arrow another doe last night, and saw a few smaller bucks while on stand. I have seen at least 4 shooters, but never while I have been on stand.

I am hoping to be out all this next weekend.

Good luck to all.

Rick
Old 11-10-2008, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Finished scoring the other night and just posted it on the score card page, ended up @ 85 5/8. Not what I had been telling myself to hold out for, but we've got a start.

I've been hearing all the stories from the weekend here at work, sounds like they are up and running in full force around here now. Hope to see more hitting the ground for you guys soon !
Old 11-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gettin' a little quiet on our team thread. Keep your chins up everyone! We still have plenty of time to put some bucks on the ground and be back in the running for this thing. wallhangr has got the ball rolling for us, now all we have to do is add to it!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Typical Buck

Hey everyone - was out Monday and Tuesday - will get some specifics tomorrow on the outings (TBH, I think you are still wanting some till your time comes up!). Unfortunately no antlers on the ground yet. The does all get pass cards from the last part of October till December.

Tree stand therapy is a great thing!!

Old 11-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

just measured a kids buck that he shot with a rifle this week, went 198". Big 6x6 with some kickers, largest whitetail I've ever seen come from these parts. Another buddy just shot a 222" nt muley. Heading over to get my goat scored tonight since it's been 60 days today.
Heading to Manitoba next week to do some whitetail hunting.

Good luck guys, these next 4-5 days should really be good. Was out glassing this morning and the bucks are running does like crazy!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck this weekend guys, our rifle season starts Saturday morning and I'm out after work Friday for the next week. Hopefully have some pics for you when I get back (even though these inches won't count).

Brett - shoot me a text if anyone scores!
Old 11-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think this is my worst deer season ever. I am just about ready to throw in the towel and call it quits. Even rifle season I am not seeing deer! Its the freakin rut and I must be sitting in the spot where deer just dont go this year, cuz last year I would see 12-20 deer a day sitting in the same spot.

I dont know...it is just looking like hunting is turning into a waste of my time.

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Blood Thread (21)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.