Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

What are your goals?

Old 01-11-2007, 11:36 PM

Default What are your goals?

Personally, I want to shoot at least 1 300 score w/ at least 40X's.....If I can do that, I'll be very happy.

Second, I wanna get to know some of ya'll a little better, and poke some fun. Fun is what this is all about....

And last but not least......I gotta beat that darn Washington Hunter....that's all there is to it......BRING IT BUDDY!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 01:01 AM

Default RE: What are your goals?

I will be looking for my first 300score as well. Since my first two scratch scores are the first two times I have shot a full 5-Spot round, I am pretty happy with getting into the upper 290's (298, 299)and atleast hitting 40 X's on one round.

Other than that, I just want to pursue my love of archery. Poking fun is always. . .well, fun!

And of course, like all of us,I want atleast one person to be lower thanme when it comes to the final tallies at the end of the league.

I don't want the coveted "Twenty O-Seven HNI 5-Spot Ultimate Loser Champion" award just yet. Maybe next year.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:11 AM

I'm looking forward to shooting a 300 with at least 30X. Being as this is my first time ever shooting 5-spot, I think thats a fairly decent goal to shoot for.

I'd like to come out of this in the top 10 as far as the standings go.

And Mobow... You're going DOWN!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 06:25 AM
Dominant Buck

I want to become more proficient with my bow. I've been shooting a little over a year, now....and I know I could get better.

I'll try every shot....and tell you exactly what I shot. I want to see if I can improve.

Jeff
Old 01-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

To be honest I really haven't put forward any goals for 5 spot this year. I haven't really shot enough of it in the past to get a good baseline and know what is a stretch for me.As of now I have only shot a total of 8 five spot games in my life. I don't think it is realistic to shoot 60X's this year but would like to beat my best of 52 and average maybe in the mid 50's towards the end of league?

I have big goals for the vegas face this year though, this is my primary game. I really think I will be able to shoot my first 300 there and with any luck a 450 too. My other leaguesare 450 vegas leagues.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just to SHOOT. Every time I shoot the bow I get more excited about shooting the next time. Right now I wish I could find a way to get an indoor bow setup. I have to get some time to go shoot a bunch of different bows first. Everything I have ever shot was based on hunting and shorter ATA. So pretty much just shoot and have fun doing that. Maybe I will start to see that my scores are not much different from others and join a league at the club. Never really like to shoot with others around but maybe this will help.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am just looking for possitive improvement. As long as my trend goes upwards, I will be happy. I don't shoot near enough to expect to get a perfect, but that would be great.

Old 01-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would say my goal's for this five spot leauge is ...
1 . To whip all your butts and come in first place.
2 . To have the perfect score of 300 / 60 X's.
3 . To get to know you all better and have fun doing so.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Goals:
1- Have fun
2- Not get stomped too badly
3- Maybe get a little better at this
Old 01-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Notcome inlast, I just really want to get better, and get to know you guys better too.

Quick Reply: What are your goals?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.