Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 02:54 PM

Default RE: 48-Official Team 48 Thread

I just love our 5....sometimes6man team.......[>:]
I kinda feel like if you don't have the time to commit then don't bother. Everyone on this team was last minute and had to respond to their respective PM from Rob to get on this team...now these last minute guys seem to have given up on the rest of the team. Either they have been hunting their tails off or maybe just don't care. Enough of my rant...
Gotta finish up some house BS while it rains so I can hunt tomorrow. Good luck to ALL of our team members!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I know what you mean.[>:]I just e-mailed Shane, Pike, Dan, and Don. Hopefully, we'll be hearing from them soon.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

Like I said before.....I'm dedicated to the team.....I'm just not much of a poster. I have been reading the posts and checking out the score card nearly everyday. I will post updates when I get them....been working a lot and hitting the woods whenever I can. Will post updates when I really have something to say. I see deer nearly every time out...but no shooters yet. Small 9.....mostly 5, 6 & 7 pointers. Have to have 4 pts to a side to be legal here in Washington County Pa. When I have good news or pics I will let you guys know. Dont say I'm not commited anymore please. Just because I dont post religously doesn't mean I'm not commited, or giving up on the Team. I talked Rob into making a Team 48, came up with the team name, got everyones names up and listed, volunteered for captain spot and even stuck up for our captain when people trash talked against him for being young. So don't say I'm not commited to the team.....just nothing to really talk about. The ruts coming and I got the fever......will be hunting all day this saturday. I will give the news if I have it. And yes Aaron.....whats the updates buddy on the bruiser.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dmounts

Don't say I'm not committed anymore please. Just because I dont post religously doesn't mean I'm not commited, or giving up on the Team. I talked Rob into making a Team 48, came up with the team name, got everyones names up and listed, volunteered for captain spot and even stuck up for our captain when people trash talked against him for being young. So don't say I'm not commited to the team.....just nothing to really talk about. The ruts coming and I got the fever......will be hunting all day this saturday. I will give the news if I have it. And yes Aaron.....whats the updates buddy on the bruiser.
Don,
I never said that you were not committed to this team.I just wanted to hear how you were doing. If you saw any deer, the weather, ect.... I understand if you don't like to post much.... I wont bother you again.... I thankyou for sticking up for me when other people "trashed" me, because of my age, thank you. I also know that you put a lot of time and effort into this team, and I thank you for that also.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mornin fellas! We're finally gettin rain and storms here in NC so no hunting yesterday. I plan on giving it a shot this afternoon as long as there's no thunder or lightning in the area. They're saying we have an 80% chance of rain today and tomorrow. We need the rain that's for sure.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck with your hunt! Let me know if you see anything.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thursday[/align][/align]
Hi: 64°[/align]Lo: 48°[/align][/align]40% Chance Rain Shower[/align]
[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Friday[/align][/align]
Hi: 64°[/align]Lo: 45°[/align][/align]30% Chance Rain Shower[/align]
[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Saturday[/align][/align]
Hi: 62°[/align]Lo: 49°[/align][/align]Partly Cloudy[/align]
[/align][/align][/align]
Sunday[/align][/align]
Hi: 63°[/align]Lo: 44°[/align][/align]Partly Cloudy[/align]
[/align][/align][/align]
Monday[/align][/align]
Hi: 63°[/align]Lo: 43°[/align][/align]Partly Cloudy[/align]
[/align][/align][/align]
Tuesday[/align][/align]
Hi: 63°[/align]Lo: 44°[/align][/align]Partly Cloudy[/align]
[/align][/align][/align]
Wednesday[/align][/align]
Hi: 66°[/align]Partly Cloudy[/align][/align][/align]
It's finally starting to cool down...
Old 10-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Same here Mike. Next week looks really good.

Well I thought I had found another 50 acres to hunt. I've passed by this gas line right of way many, many times on the way home. I've seen deer in it in the evenings and the mornings. Well the day before yesterday around 8 pm I drove by it and there was a monster standing there munching away, with a couple does close by. I did some research and found out who owns the land. The aerial of the property looks NICE. Unfortunately the land is for sale and is under contract to a buyer[:@]...commercial of course.[:'(] That means it will be gone soon, I would guess. The realtor company told me it is under contract and therefore, due to liability issues, the cannot allow hunting. Maybe once they do sell it I can figure out who it is and hunt it before the season's out or they rip up some more prime deer land! Needless to say my hopes were up and now they are shot. Oh well, at least I've still got 2 other spots but aman can never have to much hunting land, right!!??
Old 10-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sorry to hear that.[:@]Just when you find a prime hunting spot.....You can't hunt it?!?[&:]
Well, you're right about a mannever having to many places to hunt! It seems like thereis less and less land to hunt...[>:]
Old 10-26-2007, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Morning. Any word?

Quick Reply: 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.