Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 48-Official Team 48 Thread

Your muzzle loader season started already??? My season doesn't start for a month. Well, I hope you get a deer either way. Just don't forget to take lots of pics! Also,good luck with your bow. I hope they get it fixed quickly.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gplant

Dave, You guys can hunt with blackpowder now???? Can they not pull a cam off another bow to get you hunting. When I had the shop we would do anything to get a customer back in the woods. I have even set up one of my bows and let them use it(reg customers)untill we got theirs fixed.But thats the difference between a good shop and a Great shop and we where the best in my opine.But today there are so many bowhunters its all about the money.Going the extra mile for a customer seems to be a thing of the past.They could pull a cam and have one next day shipped if they wanted to.I would ask if they could.NOTHING TO LOSS. Greg
He called me a little while ago and said they were still checking other things to make sure it is the cam and not a limb or riser problem. He's gonna call me back in about an hour (yeah right) and tell me what they have found out. I spend a lot of money there so hopefully they'll take care of me. Hell they've already had it since freakin monday and they're just now figuring out the problem, probably b/c I've been calling every day. I'm getting aggravated. And yes our muzzleloader season is from Oct. 6-12 and then rifle comes in on the 13th.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are lucky our season is in Dec after reg gun season. I have always said it should be before like most states but Mich is all messed up. Im not to big on gun hunting but when I do its with my muzzleloader. Even in the reg gun season thats what I use.ONE SHOT ONE KILL.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well the shop just called and he thinks that the problem is in the bearings of the roller on the arm bar (I can't think of the term right now). He's calling Mathews to see if they can overnight it. This sucks!
Old 10-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok so they are getting a roller bar from Mathews and having it overnighted. It should be here on Friday and they'll have it done by Sat. I'll be at the race in Charlotte so I will have to wait until Sunday to pick it up. If I didn't overnight it, it wouldn't have been here until Monday...not good. So I paid the extra money to get it here. I want to hunt everyday next week and eventhough rifle season opens Sat. nobody else hunts in my spot so I'm gonna keep using my bow. Plus the weather is supposed to cool off a lot starting tomorrow so I will be in the woods all week next week. I'll keep ya'll posted with this bow issue. In the mean time...time to bust out the smokepole!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 03:46 AM

Here kitty..kitty..kitty!!!! Just kiddin'...awesome bobcat. Now go get that doe you missed last week, they taste much better. Congrats on your bobcat!!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice kitty Mike! I've never done a Euro mount. I think a full mount of a bobcat would be sweet!! I wouldn't think it would be very expensive either. Something like the cat walking on a log/limb mount. That would be cool as hell. IMO of course!
Old 10-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah that's really cool. Now just go bust you a squirrel unless the taxi would suppy it.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 8pt~Bowhunter

Yeah, I think the squirrel cost an extra $100... I wonder how you could shoot a squirrel without messing up it's hide for stuffing. Maybe trapit?
Shotgun!!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Job Captain!!!!!! Do the full mount. Its your first oneAND WITH A BOWthat would be cool.

Quick Reply: 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.