Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 48-Official Team 48 Thread

Congratulations on your 9pt! Don't forget to post those pic's...
Old 10-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gplant's buck pictures...

Old 10-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 10-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well thats the bigger one of the three that are hanging out on my place. It was so damn hot I didnt even want to hunt. I only went out in the mornings.The big boy seems to be all over the place. A friend of mine seen him cross he's place and go next door to me Saturday. I just hope My friend or me get him. In my rut spot(differant land)I have not seen to much but thats the way it is,NoBucks early then the rut starts and they come out of the woodwork.So Im going to wait for the rut and then I'll get back at it. Sorry he wasnt bigger but that was the good one in that area.I'll score him and let you know what we got(not much Im sure)
Old 10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team 48 on the board!! Good job Greg!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on the buck - good to see, I went Fri afternoon and Saturday afternoon - didn't see a deer - hunting some new land in Anson county and trying to figure them out - congrats and hopefully will be putting more in the dirt in the coming weeks suppose to finally cool off
Old 10-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Brknarrow1970

congrats on the buck - good to see, I went Fri afternoon and Saturday afternoon - didn't see a deer - hunting some new land in Anson county and trying to figure them out - congrats and hopefully will be putting more in the dirt in the coming weeks suppose to finally cool off
Yeah Frank it looks like us NC boys are finally gonna get a break starting on Friday! Of course Sat. morning it will be cool and I'll be in Charlotte for the race! I guess if I'm gonna miss time in the tree, a race is a pretty good excuse!! Next week the highs are supposed to be in the 70s all week!!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:15 PM

Congrats on a fine buck!!!! We are officially on the board
If everyone posts up a fine deer like this we will take this contest!!!
Again congrats.....
Kevin
Old 10-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have to wait a couple of days before I can hunt again. I put a new HHA optimizer sight on my bow yesterday and I started shooting to sight it back in. I only had the 5 arrows in my quiver with me since I was at my girlfriend's house. Well, long story short, the shop that fletched my arrows did it wrong![:'(] Since I'm using a whisker bisquit the cockfeather has to be pointed straight up. Well they originally didn't fletch them that way. They started coming off yesterday! Every single arrow had one come off. Plus I noticed my bow seemed to be shooting slow. My arrows(before losing fletchings) were dropping WAY down at 30 yards. Well I took the arrows back to the shop for them to refletch them, for free of course, and noticed that my cable had come off of the roller!![:@] So it was still shooting but it was about to wear my cable through. My switchback has a seperate cable from the string. So now they have half of my arrows and my bow!!! I figure they might as well fix it now since I have to sight it back in due to putting on a new sight! At least its 93 degrees here today so I'm not AS pissed off as I would have been if it was cooler!!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

P.S. I bought the arrows back in the winter and that's when they fletched them. The freakin blazer vanes decided to wait until hunting season to start coming off!!! [:@][:@]

Quick Reply: 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.