Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 48-Official Team 48 Thread

Not sure.We have not herd a thing from Pike Dan or Don. Mike should give them a e-mail and ask whats up. Have a good night Guys Im goin home.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe they have jobs where they can't stay on here and check things out during the day?? That must suck!!
Old 09-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gplant

Not sure.We have not herd a thing from Pike Dan or Don. Mike should give them a e-mail and ask whats up. Have a good night Guys Im goin home.
I justed e-mailed Pike, Dan, and Don and asked what they weredoing. They should be making a post any day now.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gplant

ORIGINAL: Barth

alittle help all the pics wont load cause they exceed the 300kb how do i change that...damn cuddeback
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ARRON A HAND SO HE CAN POST HIS PIC'S PLEASE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM.
This is what I use. I think you only get a 30 day free trial, but if you like it you can buy it. Tell me how it works.( if this doesn't work, email me the picture and I'll do it for you.)
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/pixresizer.html
Old 09-28-2007, 01:19 AM

Got a chance to get out in the woods this evening a seen one doe. Got out a little early to go up to a corn bottom I usually hunt right before dark and I smelled something dead. I knew the smell was awfully strong so I started looking threw the corn and I finally spotted it a big ten point someone had poached. I had seen these three bucks running together all summer. Had been hunting them since the season started and someone has already dropped one. How has everyone else's hunting been going.

Old 09-28-2007, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HunterKentucky

Got a chance to get out in the woods this evening a seen one doe. Got out a little early to go up to a corn bottom I usually hunt right before dark and I smelled something dead. I knew the smell was awfully strong so I started looking threw the corn and I finally spotted it a big ten point someone had poached. I had seen these three bucks running together all summer. Had been hunting them since the season started and someone has already dropped one. How has everyone else's hunting been going.

Sorry to here about that buck being poached.[:@]How do the other bucks look in your area? Was he the big boy of the crew?
Old 09-28-2007, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Damn, Shane I'm sorry to hear that!! [:@] Did they just shoot it and leave it or did they take the meat? Either way that sucks!!

My buddy and I went to our little honey hole last night. I just had a feeling that something good was going to happen. He managed to shoot a nice 7-pt at about 6:30. He's not a bad 7 but he is one of the smaller bucks we've seen in there. Hopefully the big boy will show up this evening!
Old 09-28-2007, 12:20 PM

He was a pretty good buck. They was three that I seen running around together and they were all about the same size. They just left it laying in my corn bottom. I went up their and got the racks off of it. If I could ever learn how to post pictures I would take a picture of the rack and show you all.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HunterKentucky

He was a pretty good buck. They was three that I seen running around together and they were all about the same size. They just left it laying in my corn bottom. I went up their and got the racks off of it. If I could ever learn how to post pictures I would take a picture of the rack and show you all.
I haven't done it myself or I would help you out.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont think any of us know how to post pic's. Whatare we going to when one of us get a deer???? LOLWell I feel pretty good about puttin one down next week but Im not sure as what it will be(rack size) I have not seen that other buck(bigboy hit by car)in a while and if he or anything else goes to either side of my land its done.Youth hunt was last weekend and I do not know what was shot in the area.I do see a bunch of smaller bucks running around everyday.If it gets to next weekend andI dont have a decent buck down a youger one will be in trouble. I only have next week and the 1st week in Nov to hunt(U.P. trip with old friends). Work has me booked untill mid Jan and Im kinda lucky to get the time off I got.So I got to get some meat in the freezer and Im not shooting any does,we dont have that many and the ones we do have in the area hang on my land and I like it like that.They are safe with me.GOOD LUCK TEAMI HOPE YOU GUYS WHACK ONE AND BE SAFE!!! I,ll talk to ya on the 8th.Greg I AM OUT OF HERE

Quick Reply: 48-Official Team Whack'Em and TRACK'Em Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.