Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Old 04-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 13-Official Team 13 Thread

Beauty of a mount 16point. Real nice.

Sorry its been awhile gents.. me and my comp. were having a lenghty argument lately.. I eventually won this round.

Congrats on the shed Fran.. sheddin' like pimpin' ain't easy.

Dan.. awesome find by your buddy. Now you have to take him by bow! Then he'll have no choice but to give you back the bone!

Jason.. sorry.. I've been so busy lately.. work.. work.. work. Trying to get new accounts and get some creative advertising finished. Self-employment is not what its all cracked up to be..[&:]

Keep it up gents.. soon it will be go time again.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you still in the construction buisness mike? By the way i like your signature, but come on your governor has got nothin on ours....haha

Were stimulating something here in NY, its just not the economy...
Old 04-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah Al.. unfortunately I am.

With the state of the economy however.. I don't know how much longer for.

Even worse yet.. Doesn't New York have Hilary somewhere in there ranks.[:@][:@]
Old 04-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah we have all come to admit that NY is NOT the place to live, from a political prospective, but other than that its good here.

BTW i do pole barn construction and some renovation on the side, i know how hard to can be to get established and 'legal' Even worse when your the owner!

Old 04-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels
Dan.. awesome find by your buddy. Now you have to take him by bow! Then he'll have no choice but to give you back the bone!

Mike I want to find the other side and rattle him in with his sheds and shoot him with the bow. My neighbor might have the same idea.We both really want to get him.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ahh.. a fello construction dude. Cool.

Yeah.. it is rewarding and frustrating to own your own business. I own mine with my brother so it ain't too bad.

It's really not that we're not established.. its that our builders are all hurting too.. so they just aren't building right now. But I'm real optimistic for a good spring and summer.

Hows business in NY.. ?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not bad, we've got two barns so far this summeras well as a few renovations, ive got a few 'regulars' that always want some work done. Im hoping to get my taxidermy carreer up and runnin soon enough though and put the kabosh on this construction stuff lol.

Your right though, no new customers really, everyone is so pinched for cash that they arent spending, dont blame em.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well gents - I finally passed the PA bar. I have some preliminary hurdles that will delay licensure for a few months, but I hope to be fully operational by sometime this fall. Which is good, because my wife keeps getting more expensive by the day. [] And my car is about worn out. And I need new arrows. And a new hockey stick. And camera. Rangefinder... Boots...camo...video camera...spottingscope...broadheads...you get the picture.

Either way, this opens the door to a dramatic career change for me - and hopefully I can translate that into a little more vacation time and maybe a few spare dollars to spend on hunting, so I can maybe quit being such a tightwad (not likely). I'll always be a cheapass. Who am I kidding?

In other news, I've been scouting my ass off on a big hunk of public land in Ohio. Found a great new stand site with a few nice rubs only a stone's throw away. Check 'em out.

I'm not a guy who puts a lot of stock into buck rubs... But these ones are undeniably large. And I picked the stand site BEFORE I found 'em... So, I don't feel like my decision-making process was tainted by visions of giant buck sign.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fran - Congrats on passing the bar!!Hope it translates intosome more hunting opps for ya

SWEETlooking rubs! Those look like 'area/generation' rubs! Great find!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations Fran on passing the bar exam!

If I ever get into trouble in PA.. I'm lookin' you up!

Quick Reply: THE WINNERS (Team 13)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.